Taste: Vanilla / Great flavor
Texture: Dense honey
Aroma: Evergreen aroma
The Greek Fir Honey is one of the rarest products in all over the world. Its impressive pearl-amber color, the characteristic metallic highlights and its extremely thick texture make it special. It is spicy and it tastes like toffee while the flavors of the various flowers and the fir that are given off, constitute a real feast of tastes and colors. All the above characteristics combined with its natural property not to crystallize and its rich in trace elements composition, satisfy the most demanding consumers. Enjoy this distinctive type of honey that is generously offered to us by the Greek nature.
Collected in the fir forests of Arcadia and Naupactia (Mount Parnon and Mount Mainalo) in Peloponnese at an altitude grading from 800m to 1300m from early June until late July. The area of Mount Parnon and the gorge of the Monastery of Elona, where the honey is collected, are part of the Natura Network 2000. It is a European Ecological Network of areas that host natural habitats and habitats of some very important at European level species.
Benefits for Health
● Benefits for Health Beneficial stomach properties, due to its gentle yet rich texture and nutrients.
● Benefits for HealthPotent for restoring the body’s adaptive and immune response systems, because it has a higher quantity of precious minerals and metals (phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and iron) than all other types of honey.
● Benefits for HealthAnti-viral, anti-bacterial, and antiseptic action in the whole body and especially the respiratory system, as well as protecting against bad breath.
● Benefits for HealthRecommended for a balanced low-calorie diet, due to its lower sugars than other kinds of honey.
● Benefits for HealthMay also be recommended for diabetics in small doses.
● Benefits for HealthHelps with weight loss and treatment for obesity, by speeding up metabolism and satisfying your cravings for sweets—without giving you a lot of sugar or any fat. This is essential for the daily dose of serotonin you need to be happy.